PRAYER TO THE HOLY ANGELS - ORACIÓN A LOS SANTOS ÁNGELES



Holy my guardian angel, St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael and the nine (9) choirs of the heavenly court, I bless and thank God for their existence, because the level rose to eminent holiness and ask these blessings :

Embrace my heart with the love of God and His Blessed Mother.
Full of zeal for his glory and the salvation of my soul.
Communicate your humility and all its virtues.
mir be guardians, advisors and partners in the journey through life to eternity.
Lord overtake the spiritual and bodily health.
Surround myself with good company.
Defend me from the snares of my enemies and confuse them.
Guide me in solving all my affairs.
Help me pay my debts and do my work well.
Remedy all my spiritual and material needs.
Watch and save my soul, my body, my property and my home.
Conducive assist me when I die.
Help and defend my salvation at the time of trial.
Getting rid of the pains of purgatory and accompany my soul to heaven.
Angels from heaven, with their swords and with their wings defiéndanme Protect me!


My guardian angel holy I ask in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to go where the holy guardian angel (NN) and the two holy angels motivate (NN).

Thank denditos guardian angels.

That everything is for the greater glory of God and the salvation of souls, Amen.


*****************

Santo ángel de mi guarda, arcángeles san Miguel, san Gabriel y san Rafael y los nueve (9) coros de la corte celestial, bendigo y agradezco a Dios por su existencia, porque los elevó a un nivel eminente de santidad y pido las bendiciones siguientes:
  • Abrazar mi corazón en el amor de Dios y de su Santísima Madre.
  • Llenarme de celo por su gloria y por la salvación de mi alma.
  • Comunicarme su humildad y todas sus virtudes.
  • ser mir guardianes, consejeros y compañeros en el peregrinar por la vida hacia la eternidad.
  • Alcanzarme del Señor la salud espiritual y la corporal.
  • Rodearme de buenas compañías.
  • Defenderme de las acechanzas  de mis enemigos y confundirlos.
  • Guiarme en la solución de todos mis asuntos.
  • Ayudarme a pagar todas mis deudas y a realizar bien mis trabajos.
  • Remediarme todas mis necesidades espirituales y materiales.
  • Velar y guardar mi alma, mi cuerpo, mis propiedades y mi hogar.
  • Asistirme propicio en la hora de mi muerte.
  • Ayudarme y defenderme en mi salvación a la hora del juicio.
  • Librarme de las penas del purgatorio y acompañar mi alma al cielo.
  • ¡Ángeles del cielo, con sus espadas defiéndanme y con sus alas protéjanme!

Santo ángel de mi guarda yo te pido en nombre de nuestro Señor Jesucristo para que vayas donde el santo ángel de la guarda de (N.N.) y entre los dos santos ángeles motiven a (N.N.).
Gracias, denditos ángeles de la guarda.
Que todo sea para la mayor Gloria de Dios y la salvación de las almas, Amén.