JESUS ​​THE CHRIST IS MY SAVIOR - JESÚS, EL CRISTO, ES MI SALVADOR


JESUS ​​THE CHRIST IS MY SAVIOR 


HOLY FATHER, SPIRIT OF TRUTH, I thank you for this day and the blessings you received. Today I recognize that Jesus is the Christ. Carnal waive this with all my ambitions and pride and open my heart to go into me and be my Lord and Saviour, my spirit, soul, mind and body now belong to you. It is written, You are the potter and I the clay, then let me according to your will, forgive all sin and even those I do not remember, but you know me from the womb of my mother wash my heart, soul and mind with your precious blood, Jesus Christ and write my name in the book of life, to do me a fruit tree, stone support and seed of blessing for your work, it is written: the blood of Jesus Christ made me free from any curse, bondage, slavery, witchcraft, danger from my enemies. By his wounds we are healed, SPIRIT OF TRUTH enlighten me and give me the armor of God Holy Father, a spirit of humility, love and self-control for one who believes everything is possible, and I believe and I am saved @, I and all My home, my mother and my children. Help me, guide me, strengthen me for anything or anyone away from the path I now know who is Jesus Christ. Help me, guide me to witness your greatness and your love in Jesus Christ, love my enemies, bless those who curse me, do good to them that hate me and pray for those who persecute and insult me, and now I say with joy, not I, my Savior, the Messiah, the anointed of the God of truth lives in me and my name is written in the book of life ... So ... So ... Amen.
Anonymous
PADRE SANTO, ESPÍRITU DE VERDAD, te doy gracias por este día y las bendiciones de ti recibidas.  Hoy reconozco que Jesús es el Cristo.  Renuncio a este ser carnal con todas mis ambiciones y orgullo y abro mi corazón para que entres en mí y seas mi Dios y Salvador, mi espíritu, alma, mente y cuerpo ahora te pertenecen.  Escrito está: eres el alfarero y yo el barro, hazme entonces según tu voluntad, perdóname de todo pecado y aún de aquellos que yo no  me acuerdo, pero Tú me conoces desde el vientre de mi madre, lava mi corazón, alma y mente con tu preciosa sangre JESÚS EL CRISTO y escribe mi nombre en el libro de la vida, para que hagas de mi un árbol de fruto, piedra de apoyo y semilla de bendición para tu obra; escrito está: la sangre de Jesús el Cristo me hizo libre de toda maldición, ataduras, esclavitud, brujería, peligro y de mis enemigos.  Por su llaga fuimos sanados, ESPÍRITU DE VERDAD ilumíname y dame la armadura de DIOS PADRE SANTO, un espíritu de humildad, amor y dominio propio; porque para el que cree todo le es posible, y yo creo y seré salv@, yo y toda mi casa, y mi hij@ y mi madre.  Ayúdame, guíame, fortaléceme, para que nada ni nadie me aleje del camino que ahora conozco, que es el Jesús Cristo.  Ayúdame,  guíame para dar testimonio de tu grandeza y, en tu amor JESÚS EL CRISTO, amo a mis enemigos, bendigo a los que me maldicen, hago bien a los que me aborrecen y oro por los que me persiguen y ultrajan, y ahora digo con gozo: No vivo yo, mi SALVADOR, EL MESÍAS, EL UNGIDO del DIOS DE VERDAD vive en mí y mi nombre está escrito en el libro de la vida... Así es...  Así es...  Amén.

Comentarios